In this iMovie tutorial I show you how to zoom in on part of your video. This allow you to call attention to of feature that portion of the video. You can also use this with transitions before and after the zoomed clip to make it look that much better.
- Split the clip before and after the section you want to zoom in one.
- Click the Cropping Tool icon.
- Click the Crop to Fill button.
- Use your mouse to drag the rectangle smaller to highlight the area you want to zoom in on.
- Click on the blue circle with the check mark in it.
- Play the video to see how it looks.
Click the Cropping Tool icon.
Click the blue circle with the check box when finished to save.